|VITA Tax Prep|
Event Type: Educational|
Age Group(s): Adult
Start Time: 4:00 PM
End Time: 7:00 PM
Free, non-itemized tax return preparation offered by IRS-Certified Rutgers-Camden Law students.Library: Camden Downtown
First-come, first-served -- no appointments in advance.
Questions? Contact Rutgers Pro Bono: 856-225-6406.
• Social Security card or Individual Taxpayer ID Number (ITIN) for you, your children, and/or your spouse.
• Valid, government-issued photo ID.
• All W2 forms.
• All 1099 forms, such as 1099G (unemployment) and 1099R (pension payments).
• All 1098T forms (tuition payments) and receipts for materials and books.
• 1098-E for total student loan interest paid.
• Total child care expenses in 2017, and name, address, Employer Identification Number (EIN) or SSN of child care provider(s).
• Proof of health insurance, such as insurance card or 1095-A
• Total rent paid in 2017
• Any mail from the IRS
• Your bank account and routing numbers for direct deposit
• If possible, a copy of your 2016 Federal and/or New Jersey Tax Return.
Location: Computer Lab